Our past is full of iconic moments — but our future is going to spark many more. We’re looking for the people who’ll help make our next decade just as revolutionary as our first five. If you’re one of the super-talented who thrive on change, aren’t afraid to take risks and love to make a difference, you’re the right fit. Come grow with us.
We are looking for curious, creative, and talented technologists to join our team. We focus on delivering collaboration solutions that help Our employees work at the pace of our growing business… solutions that help our employees to maximize their productivity, and that they enjoy using. We also provide training and coaching to ensure that our employees can get the most out of our collaboration solutions. If you love working as part of a collaborative team, enjoy technical challenges, are focused on excellent customer service, and build solutions that users love, this role may be an excellent opportunity for you.
The SharePoint Developer position is a key individual contributor role on our team. He/She will be defining and building solutions in SharePoint (including SharePoint Online and Office 365). While this role will focus on SharePoint/Office 365/OneDrive, he/she will have a strong interest in learning new technologies, an eye for design/UX, and will draw on a strong technical foundation to be able to deliver amazing collaboration solutions for our employees, regardless of technology. In addition, the Sharepoint designer jobs will understand our customers’ needs, translate those into requirements and functional design, influence and partner with business and technical resources to design, build test, implement, and enhance technology aimed at maximizing the user experience and business value. This person will also partner closely with the Technology Experience Team to support change management and adoption activities in delivery of training materials, coaching, and support of customers in the use of collaboration technologies.
1. The top initial priority for this resource will be to assist with a large content migration project, including translating business to technical requirements, assisting with migration planning, effectively communicating with project team and employees, troubleshooting and remediating technical issues, and authoring support documentation.
2. Design, author, and publish technical governance for SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Microsoft Teams, and other O365 applications in language that is easy and engaging for our employee audience.
3. Build no code SharePoint Online solutions that support process and automation for our technical governance for Office 365, including automated site ownership attestations, request provisioning approval workflows, request forms, site inventory lists, etc.
4. Build no code collaboration solutions that solve real world business problems using technologies in our Digital Toolkit. Grow our power user community and teach/coach them to build solutions and automation that will help maximize the impact and value that we get from our Office 365 suite.
5. Think differently! In addition to being a rock star at building collaboration solutions, you will need to think about business impact and customer experience every day. You will constantly strive to ensure that our employees have great experiences with our technologies.
6. Troubleshoot user reported issues with SharePoint Online, OneDrive and sync clients, Microsoft Teams, Office Web Apps, and other O365 workstreams.
7. Partner with our Technology Experience team to guide the training strategy for Office 365, including the development of “power user” level content (video, podcasts, office hours) for our employees.
8. Partner closely with Customer Success teams to move fast and innovate our delivery of collaboration technologies for our customers.
9. Work with internal teams to design and build integrations with other corporate applications and tools.
1. Office 365, including but not limited to; SharePoint Online: OOTB list types, Publishing features, Apps/Web parts, SPD & Workflow, BCS, Managed Metadata, Managing large lists, OneDrive for Business, PowerApps, Flow, Power BI, Planner, Powershell
3. Strong conceptual and analytic thinking skills with the ability to independently drive timely resolution of complex issues
4. Evaluating business requirements and turning them in to technical designs
5. Technical documentation and SME blogging
6. Instructor-led training and tech evangelism
7. Mentoring team members in the application of new technologies
To apply for this job, please enter your details below: