Title: Microsoft Dynamics NAV Project Manager
TAKE THE NEXT STEP IN YOUR CAREER!
Are you looking for a high-energy, fast-paced, and challenging position? DFSM Recruitment is the right place for the job seekers. We are one of Microsoft’s largest partners focused on the Dynamics family of business applications and we are leading the evolution of how these applications are offered to the market!
We are passionate about our product/services and our customers. What we deliver is truly something you can be proud of; our customers think so too, as we proudly boast a customer retention rate of 97%!
The Project Manager is responsible for End to End Technology for small, medium to larger sized projects. He/she performs project management responsibilities relating to information technology implementations, upgrades conversion, and recovery.
The jobholder managed Implementation, Development and Infrastructure projects, consisting of developing Project Plans, managing risk, and resources, delivery of status updates to clients, assessing the overall progress of engagements and measuring client satisfaction on all projects.
More specific responsibilities include:
Ultimate responsibility for success and management of projects
Deployment and management of Project Plans that satisfy the design proposed by the Solutions Architect
Assures that all tasks are assigned to NAV Consultants USA with the requisite level of experience.
Obtains and reviews internal status reports from the Consulting Team members
Assembles Project Status reports and review with clients
Obtains satisfaction feedback from clients on the progress of projects
Works closely with clients and consulting team members to assure delivery agreed upon services to clients
Understands and delivers all Project Plan and Scope documents on a project
Manages all resources and tasks on a project
Provides timely feedback to clients
Completes appropriate training and company orientation as required to strengthen organizational knowledge
In addition to the necessary skills and experience to perform the responsibilities outlined above, there are a number of traits that a successful candidate will possess.
1. The NAV Project Manager will be accomplished hands-on IT systems and services professional with proven project management and Microsoft expertise, solid business acumen and management ability. Additionally, the candidate will possess:
2. Education: Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, Business, Accounting or related fields
3. Work Experience: 5 years of MS Dynamics Nav Jobs Vacancies implementation; 3+ years in a project management role for the implementation of ERP systems, accounting systems or customer relationship systems. Experience with Microsoft tools and technologies helpful. Demonstrates an understanding of the value and functionality of ERP systems.
4. Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze and interpret common financial reports, accounting information, and similar documents. Ability to write and/or modify routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of prospects and/or Clients.
5. Mathematical Skills – Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and general accounting mentally, using a calculator and/or on a computer.
6. Reasoning Skills – Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of business problems and provide alternatives for potential resolutions, including the creation of business process diagrams.
7. Computer Skills – To perform this MS Dynamics Nav Jobs in the USA successfully, an individual should have expertise in Microsoft Project. Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint effectively.
8. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations – Valid driver’s license.
9. Valued (but not required) Qualifications
Project Management Professional (PMP) certification strongly preferred.
Experience as part of a Microsoft Partner organization.
Background in distribution, financial services, professional services, or manufacturing industries.
Other Success Factors
1. Understands the value of a project plan.
2. Identifies and communicates the need for resources to the Branch Consulting Manager for all tasks within a Project.
3. Assures adherence to established processes and standards by team members.
4. Monitors progress on tasks against the plan, and reports status to the Branch Consulting Manager on project issues.
Organizational Effectiveness & Personal Productivity
1. Responds with a sense of urgency to immediate needs.
2. Manages subordinates engaged in their projects.
3. Shows responsibility for corporate funds, materials, and resources.
4. Adheres to the operating group/department’s mission, vision, and policies.
5. Demonstrates enthusiasm and commitment to the goals and objectives of the team.
6. Demonstrates the ability to manage and coordinate multiple resources and keep projects on track.
7. Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
8. Assures that Project tasks are completed on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
9. Works at a consistent and steady pace.
10. Being calm and patient at all times.
11. Handles repetitive work without becoming impatient.
1. Understands the basics of client satisfaction and applies it in the process of servicing the client.
2. Communicates client feedback to team members for action.
3. Understands and follows internal processes to respond to client needs.
4. Suggests improvements or issues with processes. Answers all inquiries on a timely basis.
1. Demonstrates the ability to use certain Project Planning software to assist in Plan development and coordination.
2. Demonstrates awareness of how software solutions affect business processes.
3. Demonstrates and applies SBS methodology and implementation standards to assigned tasks.
4. Complies with logical and physical security policies, processes, and practices.
5. Recognizes non-compliance and notifies appropriate individuals.
6. Understands the basics of the process of gathering business requirements.
7. Understands that applications/technologies have a certain level of importance (priority) in which they have to be resolved.
Communicating with Others
1. Speaks clearly and persuasively; Listens and gets clarification.
2. Responds well to questions.
3. Demonstrates group presentation skills.
4. Participates in meetings and consistently shares ideas during meetings.
5. Writes clearly.
6. Chooses the appropriate time and place to deliver a message based on the subject matter and the audience, (e.g. work topic with the team, a confidential topic with a supervisor, etc.).
7. Listens carefully to others and asks questions to gain or clarify understanding.
1. Makes and keeps commitments.
2. Keeps confidences.
3. Demonstrates basic work ethic.
To apply for this job, please enter your details below: