We have an interesting opportunity for Dynamics AX developers! Come to join the development team of an end-user of Dynamics AX, where you can help us build out our highly customized AX 2009 platform and see firsthand the results and direct impact on the business. From electronic invoicing to warehouse management and inventory sourcing systems, our customized solutions gain the business efficiencies and save its cost.
Stick around for a huge Dynamics 365 re-implementation project which we are in the very early phases of.
The successful candidate for this position would provide immediate impact by contributing to Dynamics AX 2009 development and be able to contribute long term to our future.
We are considering remote candidates.
1. BS/Associates or equivalent technical experience in Computer Science or related field
2. Experience with Dynamics AX/365 for Finance and Operations and X++
3. Experience with Microsoft SQL Server, including T-SQL, stored procedures and functions
4. Knowledge of basic Computer Science concepts – data structures, OO design, problem-solving, etc.
Experience with Dynamics AX and X++
What you will do at DFSM Recruitment
1. Contribute to the architecture, design, and coding of our Dynamics AX 2009 customizations
2. Contribute to the group and organization by engaging and producing work with our development team and business analysts
3. Stay current with, identify and recommend emerging technologies and frameworks
4. Adhere to and help define coding best practices within the organization
Education and/or Experience
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. This role should subscribe to normal business hours but emergency situations may require extended days and/or weekend availability.
To apply for this job, please enter your details below: