The IT Business Analyst is responsible for the reporting and analytics framework. This critical role will interact with different business units directly to understand reporting needs and works to deliver reporting, dashboards, and analysis.
Essential Business Analysts Jobs Responsibilities:
1. Understand high-level business goals and use these goals to guide the work
2. Collaborate with internal stakeholders to obtain information for ad-hoc/routine reporting and analysis needs.
3. Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis that provides meaningful insights and synthesized recommendations to support informed decision-making
4. Cooperate with data engineers to build up our data platform, by understanding the business requirements and the data users’ needs.
5. Develop dashboards that provide a clear view of the business by visually translating complex data into actionable insights.
6. Present data related information succinctly and effectively to stakeholders and leadership
7. Monitor published information regularly and follow-up timely when corrections are necessary to ensure reporting accuracy and integrity
8. Understand basic finance and accounting
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Information Systems, Engineering or related field preferred Technology Business transformation or a combination of education and equivalent work experience.
2. Minimum of 2 years business analyst or data analyst related experience
3. Experience developing reports and dashboards utilizing visualization tools
4. Ability to perform analysis with data supported conclusions
5. Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
6. Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
7. Highly proficient in Excel
8. Ability to organize and prioritize work, meet tight deadlines
9. The proponent of developing a data-driven culture and supporting other team members
10. Understands data architecture within relational database environment is a plus
11. Extract, cleanse and validate data using MySQL is a plus
12. Proficient in writing time efficient MySQL script is a plus
13. Knowledge of using ETL tools, SSIS, and Alteryx is a plus
14. Experience developing dashboards and reports with Tableau is a plus
To apply for this job, please enter your details below: